You've invited some friends over for a movie or to watch some sports - don't settle for simple boring snacks, be prepared to host with this very easy to make and super yummy pistachios recipe!
- Roasted white pistachios
- 1 tablespoon of flour (25g)
- 4 tablespoons of salt (by your own taste)
- 1/2 a cup of water (120 ml)
- Mix the flour with the salt and the water in a bowl.
- Mix until the salt has melted into the mixture.
- Pour the pistachios into the bowl and mix them well until they have soaked in the flavor.
- Put the pistachios on a tray to dry off for two days.
- During the two days of drying mix the pistachios every now and then and add more salt if you like.
- When your pistachios are dry, put them in the oven to roast in 200-250 degrees, mix while roasting until they're ready.
This very simple recipe can be even simpler if you use IDM's dispensers for easily, hygienically and quickly dispensing just the right amount of ingredients.
This should suffice for up to ten servings, so you know you won't run out of your homemade snacks during any kind of activity with friends and guests. Enjoy your creation!