Know that feeling of excitement before an important game starts on TV? You invite your friends over and prepare the table with foods and drinks. But what can be thrilling besides the game? Snacks of course. Match the game with crunchy and tasty snacks that you want to just eat more and more of. Now, why not add a special snack flavor to upgrade the casual event? Follow these two easy snack recipes. Your game experience will never be the same.
Roasted Spiced Almonds
- 2 cups of whole unroasted almonds
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of spicy paprika
- ½ teaspoon of chili powder
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees and spread the almonds in a large baking pan lined with baking paper.
- Mix the almonds with the olive oil and the spices.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, remove from the oven and set it aside to cool down. When the almonds are warm, they will still be soft, but they will harden when they cool. Then, store in a sealed container at room temperature.
- Finally, put the roasted spiced almonds in a nice-looking bowl and serve.
PICTURE - ALMONDS
Mix Spicy Caramel Nuts
- 1 KG mix of nuts and seeds according to personal taste and flavor (peanuts, almonds, nuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, pumpkin seeds, cashews etc. - everything goes, and the greater the variety the better)
- 1 cup of dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of ground chili
- 3 tablespoons of Moroccan paprika (spicy paprika in oil)
- Half a glass of water
- Heat the water, brown sugar, chili and paprika to a gentle boil. Remove from the flame, add nuts and stir.
- Spread over a baking pan with baking paper and roast at 170°c for about 10 minutes until the nuts are browned and caramelized.
- Every 3 minutes remove the pan from the oven and mix gently.
- Then cool them well. If the nuts are slightly stuck to each other, gently separate them.
- Finally, it’s time to eat!
These two snack recipes are easy and fast to prepare. Make the most out of them with IDM's snack dispensers that will boost your experience. Believe us, you won’t get enough of them!